You Can Write for Children: How to Write Great Stories, Articles, and Books for Kids and Teenagers is on sale for 99 cents today through Tuesday, September 29.
Remember the magic of bedtime stories? When you write for children, you have the most appreciative audience in the world. But to reach that audience, you need to write fresh, dynamic stories, whether you’re writing rhymed picture books, middle grade mysteries, edgy teen novels, nonfiction, or something else. This book will show you how.
In this book, you will learn:
- How to explore the wide variety of age ranges, genres, and styles in writing stories, articles and books for young people.
- How to find ideas.
- How to develop an idea into a story, article, or book.
- The basics of character development, plot, setting, and theme – and some advanced elements.
- How to use point of view, dialogue, and thoughts.
- How to edit your work and get critiques.
- Where to learn more on various subjects.
Whether you’re just starting out or have some experience, this book will make you a better writer – and encourage you to have fun!
Grab the book on sale now!
Chris Eboch is the author of over 60 books for children, including nonfiction and fiction, early reader through teen. Her novels for ages nine and up include The Eyes of Pharaoh, a mystery in ancient Egypt; The Well of Sacrifice, a Mayan adventure; The Genie’s Gift, a middle eastern fantasy; and the Haunted series, about kids who travel with a ghost hunter TV show, which starts with The Ghost on the Stairs. Her writing craft books also include Advanced Plotting.