Friday, January 13, 2012

Whispers in the Dark


I will get back to craft posts, I promise. And I have a couple more thoughts about changes in the industry. But I'm swamped this week, so I just wanted to share the news that my latest book is now out. 

Whispers in the Dark by Kris Bock

A young archaeologist seeking peace after an assault stumbles into danger as mysteries unfold among ancient Southwest ruins. Can she overcome the fears from her past, learn to fight back, and open herself to a new romance?


Kris Bock is the name I'm using when I write for adults. These books could be classed as romantic suspense or southwestern adventures. Whispers in the Dark is available as a $3.99 e-book or $9.99 trade paperback on Amazon or B&N (actually, Barnes and Nobles had the print version for a dollar off last I checked). Smashwords also has all e-formats.

2 comments: